- PDF / EPS / JPEG / TIFF Files
- Microsoft Word or Excel
- Colour proof must be supplied with all artwork.
- Please provide a 2mm bleed around all sides.
- Please avoid placing text within 3mm of edge.
- Please avoid using borders within 3mm of edge.
- Provide a printed hard copy so we can see if anything has gone wrong with your file.
- Fonts frequently cause problems and this becomes evident if we are able to compare with the sample you provide.
- We require all images to be supplied at 300 dpi. Images should be sized between 90% and 110% in its layout application.
- For 4 colour process all images & colours should be CMYK (NOT RGB).
- For spot colour work all images & colours should be spot colours (NOT CMYK).
- Please include all fonts with your file OR convert all fonts to outlines. A list of fonts used in the job is also helpful.
- Bold & Italic: Use only if Screen and Printer fonts can be supplied.
- Fonts do not need to be supplied for PDF files.
- Give details of type of job eg. Business Card or Brochure etc, Single or Double Sided, Full Colour, Spot Colour or Greyscale, Matt or Gloss, Folding or Flat & Paper Weight etc.
- Maximum file size is 10MG when emailing.
- Please contact us for any additional information and instructions on how set up to your file.